Student Worship Academy
If you are a current or graduating high school student with a desire to grow and be discipled as a musician, artist, or technician, you belong here!
How It Works
Choose Your Preferred Way of Reading Music
- Chord Charts
- Lead Sheets
Choose Your Vocal Part
- Soprano (high female)
- Alto (low female)
- Tenor (high male)
- Bass (low male)
Choose Your Core Track
- Acoustic Guitar – Coached by David Calvert
- Electric Guitar – Coached by Harold Greene
- Bass Guitar
- Drums – Coached by Dale Baker
- Keyboard – Coached by Zach Jones
- Orchestra – Coached by Ran Whitley
- Vocals – Coached by Giles Blankenship and Patsy Chesnut
Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Web Design – Coached by Jonathan Boggs
Sound Technology, Mixing, Presentation Software, Video & Live Streaming, Lighting – Coached by Mark Brady
Pay Online Coming
The cost per student is $349, which covers all camp expenses from Monday check-in to the Night of Worship on Friday, including:
- 14 meals
- 4 nights of lodging
- 1 camp t-shirt
- 8 camp songs printed as chord charts or lead sheets with choral arrangements, all compiled as 1 binder
- 30 hours of coaching and training
You can pay the full $349 for your spot up front, or pay a deposit of at least $150, paying the remaining balance of up to $199 by May 31st. Your spot is not officially reserved until you make your deposit!
If your church or another third party is paying, they can fill out the payment form on your behalf.
There are two ways to pay:
- Online by credit card. Click on the “Pay Online” button to do it this way.
- By mail with a check. Make your check payable to BSCNC or Baptist State Convention of NC and mail to the address below. Include a note with the name(s) of the student(s) and/or chaperone(s) with your check so that we post the payment to the correct individual(s). You can also write the name(s) on the memo line of the check. Your envelope needs to be postmarked by May 31st. Mailing Address: Worship & Music, Baptist State Convention, PO Box 1107, Cary, NC 27512.
Scholarships can be offered only as they become available from our sponsors. The first place we encourage you to seek financial assistance is from your sending church. If you are in need of financial assistance, please let us know. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please print out and complete the Health Form and Waiver. This form is important for us to have in case of emergency, so it must be notarized and mailed to us at the address above.